Workers’ Compensation PPO Network
Tailored solutions with Anthem Workers' CompensationSM
Anthem Workers' Compensation (AWC) offers PPO network solutions for Workers’ Compensation clients in our growing multi-state service area. AWC programs and services give self-insured employers, TPAs, insurance carriers, and resellers the power to better manage Workers’ Compensation costs and benefits.
As an Anthem company, we have the ability to deliver broad geographic network access, with savings typically below state Workers' Compensation fee schedules, where applicable. We have the power to maximize aggressive PPO discounts and fulfill specific requirements associated with Workers' Compensation regulations.
AWC strives to educate Physicians within the network of current and changing regulations to facilitate the administration of the claim. Multiple tools are in place to accomplish this for the Physicians as well as a robust Quality Assurance department to deal with specific Provider issues.
AWC believes the best way to serve our clients is to deliver access to:
- Doctors and facilities that provide safe, appropriate care to injured workers at competitive PPO discounts; and
- Physicians who are familiar and proficient with Workers' Compensation system.
Our Workers’ Compensation PPO Network
The network includes:
Facilities that provide treatment for Workers’ Compensation cases:
Ambulatory Surgery Centers
General Acute Hospitals
Diagnostic Testing Facilities
Skilled Nursing Facilities
A comprehensive network of primary care providers plus specialists that commonly treat occupational injury and illness:
Neurologists and Neurosurgeons
Mental Health Professionals
Ancillary services providers:
Home Health Care Agencies
Home Infusion Therapy
Key Network Features
- Easy-to-use Provider Finder an online directory that can be customized, saved and printed.
- "Lesser of" language included in many provider contracts AWC clients receive either the negotiated rate or the state Workers’ Compensation fee schedule (where applicable), whichever is less.
- Administration of customized MPNs for California clients, as allowed by state regulations
- AWC staff of Workers’ Compensation professionals work exclusively with Workers’ Compensation products and services.
For more information regarding Anthem Workers’ Compensation PPO Network, please call 877-232-8440.